A parkingspace for my icons and other artwork! Take if you want, it would be nice if you credit me;-) Comments? Questions? Requests? BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Monday, June 04, 2007

Hairguides Update: added Greg Season 1!

As you may know, The Hairguide Project was initially meant to comfort those who were mourning the disappearance of Nick's hair, after he went for the buzzcut in Season 5. So when I started the project I first focused on Mr. Stokes. Of course Greg's hair needed to be documented as well, so when I reached Season 3, I included Mr. Sanders in the project. This weekend I finally collected his Season 1 hairstyles.
The massive amount of flirting with Nick almost killed me ded, but there are a couple of episodes where Greg has the day off, so I managed to pull through. Pfew. ;)


I hereby proudly present:
The Updated CSI Hairguides!

(click on teaser-icons to go to wallpapersize-guides)







If you want to print the guides, I recommend the high-resolution A4-edition. You can find those BIG files here

Use and abuse as you wish, comments and credit are very much appreciated!
X-posted in the usual places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home