A parkingspace for my icons and other artwork! Take if you want, it would be nice if you credit me;-) Comments? Questions? Requests? BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I can't find the right words...

Lately I've been having some trouble with text in my icons. It's hard to think of good words to go with the pictures. But I'm also struggling with the look of the text. The letters keep getting blurry. It's frustrating. Maybe I just need glasses... Here is the latest batch of the work in progress:





Suggestions? Comments? Both are much appreciated.

ETA: some icons I made especially for Alex, who was totally rude about Nick's new Buddha-body. The icons were made in a rage of anger and therefore pretty crappy. I may perfect them later. I will definitely do some more work on the one with the buns;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home