A parkingspace for my icons and other artwork! Take if you want, it would be nice if you credit me;-) Comments? Questions? Requests? BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Sunday, April 08, 2007

So many guys, so little time - sigh.

Sometime ago I got a request by r_sambora_luvr for an icon of the infamous Thanks Doll'-scene. I also made some a lot of icons for my dahling tanisafan.
Because these icons are all made to order, you are politely requested not to use them without permission: the CSI-guys, Simon Amstell, Colin Farrell and other heroes are all part of our mutual harem;) So you can look, but please don't touch. :-p











Enjoy the pretty!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Because these icons are all made to order"

Weet je dat het verboden is om zonder toestemming van de persoon in kwestie geld te verdienen met zijn of haar portret? Portretrecht heet dat. Het "you're wrong" icoon van de NMTB presentator dient nu als mijn MSN Messenger afbeelding.

4/12/2007 8:26 AM

 
Blogger BeeLikeJ said...

I'm sure Simon will be thrilled to know you will be using his picture :-p

4/12/2007 3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home