A parkingspace for my icons and other artwork! Take if you want, it would be nice if you credit me;-) Comments? Questions? Requests? BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Don't Panic

I noticed I haven't updated my artcorner for a long time. It's not that I haven't been creative, but it's mostly just bits and pieces, barely enough to post in my lj. Since I was here last, I've added a new obsession to my collection of pretty. It's a band, called Mildly Bemused at the Russian Tea Room, or something like that;). Here are some of my latest creations with pics from when these guys were young(er):

A banner for tanisafan:


and a wallpaper (1024x768)

(conversation by piratekitten)

Oh, and some icons from recent concerts:

Picture of Brendon kissing Ryan is a screencap from the Glastonbury festival, Ryan kissing Brendon are photos made by killthepill in Utrecht.

Comments are always appreciated:)

If you are looking for the CSI-hairguide, scroll down, or follow this link :-) It will hopefully be updated soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home