A parkingspace for my icons and other artwork! Take if you want, it would be nice if you credit me;-) Comments? Questions? Requests? BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Shooting Stars: a very happy Nicky

Weehee: he's smiling again! I'm still working on episode 3 Bite Me which made Nicky very uncomfortable (in a cute way, but still...;) Last weeks Shooting Stars was much more fun, so I finished these first... Last one is manipulated, sadly the boys still weren't working together:-(



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I luv the third one. He looks so freaking adorable... :D
I hope it's okay that I snagged it? Will credit
Thanks

5/06/2006 3:29 PM

 
Blogger BeeLikeJ said...

Sure, snag away:)
How did you find this old post? Did you get here from LiveJournal? Curious, but happy you came by:)

5/06/2006 5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home